PickmyBus.in is an online bus travel agent. It does not operate bus services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many bus operators provide these services to customers.
PickmyBus.in advice to customers is to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
• PickmyBus.in's responsibilities include:
o Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
o Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
• Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
• PickmyBus.in’ responsibilities do NOT include:
o The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
o The bus operator’s employees being rude.
o The bus operator’s bus seats etc. not being up to the customer’s expectation.
o The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
o The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged.
o The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
o The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exactBoarding point if you are not a
regular travellers on that particular bus).
o The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to takeCustomers to the bus
o The bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / infant / aged passenger.
• On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call on the service provider contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm their
pick up point and timing.
• At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to furnish the following:
o Copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
o Identity Proof (Driving license, Student ID, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID)
Failing to do so, they may not be
allowed to board the bus.
• Ticket cancellation and Refund conditions:
- Between 8 hours to 0 hours before the journeytime - 100%
- Between 24 hours to 8 hours before the journey time - 50%
- Between 3 days to 24 hours before the journeytime - 20%
- Between 7 days to 3 days before the journeytime -15%
- Between 30 days to 7 days before the journeytime -10%
- Cancelled ticket amount is transferred back to the source, which means your credit / debit / net banking / cash card or mobile payment account. The cancelled ticket amount is refunded by the respective bank subject to terms and conditions of the bank. However, if you need any assistance for repayments you can contact us on the same.
- No-Refund less than 24 hours before departure time.
- No-Refund after departure.
- No-Refunds or Complaints will be entertained for passenger waiting for the Bus at an incorrect boarding point. The passenger is requested to confirm the exact boarding point and time with Classic Travels well in advance.
- In case of valid reasons, refund will be done by producing proper PNR and identity proof by passenger to the satisfaction of operator.
• PickmyBus.in is a booking service only. It shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts,
events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.
• The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Baggage and
luggage will be booked atowner's risk subjected to the acceptance by PickmyBus.in’s travel partner.
• Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by PickmyBus.in's travel partners in the buses is their own
responsibility. Any refunds / claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the bus service